Monday, December 31, 2012

Appreciating words from Mrs. Joyce for Primary-1 students

56jclassroom said...
Hello Beaconhouse Primary,
I continue to check your blog because I love the images you have posted and the information you have supplied to support your travels. I don't think I have ever seen anything so fabulous as the places you have taken Kanga and I have made sure I placed all your work on my blog to celebrate your great work.
I watch closely for anything new that might appear because I am so interested. I can not wait for my students to return from Summer Holidays to share all your outstanding work with them. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you and Thank you to all your families and friends that are taking Kanga to so many brilliant places. (see the comments box!)

Keep up the fantastic work.

King Regards

Mrs Joyce (Australia)

December 30, 2012 2:29 AM
Delete

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this acknowledgement I feel blessed and honored to be collaborating with Ms Umar and all the students at Beaconhouse Primary.
From Mrs Joyce